Mitel Solutions for Mobile Workers
Salespeople, onsite support technicians, and an increasing array of others spend most of their working lives away from the traditional office. And yet, more than ever, they need to be in close communication with clients and coworkers throughout the enterprise.
Unified communications and collaboration for the mobile worker
Whether at a client site using a laptop, at the airport with tablet in hand, or anywhere in the world on a smartphone, Mitel Solutions for Mobile Workers provide these critical players with the advanced communications capabilities they need.
- An "in-office" experience. The same communications and collaboration capabilities available in the office are at their fingertips anywhere, anytime.
- Device flexibility. They can communicate on a traditional desktop or laptop computer, tablet, smartphone, or other "bring your own device" (BYOD) technology.
- A single identity. No matter where they are, workers' identities go with them – they have a single phone number, voice mailbox, and extension.
Enhanced productivity and service
Providing mobile workers with this kind of advanced unified communications and collaboration capability helps them be more productive and drives better, more efficient customer relationships.
- Instant support. Sales and support people can quickly reach experts and others to get information critical for making a sale or solving a problem.
- Accessibility. With Mitel Dynamic Extension, mobile workers can be reached, easily and dependably, by coworkers and clients.
- Real-time presence. Mobile workers' presence information in Mitel Unified Communicator® Advanced (UCA) Mobile is updated automatically, based on location, calendar, and time of day. So managers, customers, and colleagues always know when, where, and how best to reach them.
- Knowledge sharing. The rich collaboration capabilities of Mitel Audio & Web Conferencing let mobile workers tap into live video, documents, and presentations from office-based experts, other mobile workers, and customers — sharing knowledge as if they were in the same physical location.