Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform
The Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) provides the ideal platform for the hospitality market to deliver outstanding telephony services to their guests, business clients and employees. Designed with the hospitality market in mind, the SX-200 ICP marries the latest in Voice over IP communications with traditional telephony services to deliver a communications solution tailored to meet the needs of small and medium sized hotels, residential homes and the broader hospitality market. The SX-200 ICP provides an extensive key or PBX system feature set and many applications:
- Available on the SX-200 CX, CXi, AX and MX Controllers
- Support for industry-standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG
- Teleworking available through the Mitel Border Gateway (MBG)
- 500+ telephony features
- Embedded standard unified messaging, personal contacts and message notification
- Auto-attendant, ACD and WiFi
- Support for a range of Mitel IP Phones and modules
- Web-based interface that allows for easy system programming
- Hot swap, allowing users to change any extension to their own
- 802.3af compliance for Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Embedded layer 2 16-port POE 802.3af switch (SX-200 CXi Controller only)
- The 24 port ONSp card increases the density of analog extensions a single SX-200 Controller can support by up to 50% - ideal for hospitality properties!
- New! The Mitel 5540 IP Console is currently available for the SX-200 ICP. This console is a direct replacement for the previous DNIC-based attendant console, and eliminates the requirement for a DNIC port while providing not just existing attendant console functions, but enhanced functions as well.