Managed IT Services
When we launched EnCompassNet, we felt it was time to change the way we look at your technology and put ourselves in your shoes. The old model of responding to a problem when something broke was inefficient and costly to you. EnCompassNet focuses on limiting downtime by anticipating problems before they escalate.
Our objective is to create a plan that liberates you from time-consuming network problems, server performance issues, back-up and storage tasks, and security threats. EnCompassNet provides a scalable solution designed to minimize downtime, mitigate security and data loss risks, increase productivity and control your IT costs. Our solution includes a combination of the following:
- Support – We monitor the performance of all devices on your network, provide proactive maintenance to optimize your systems, and automate daily tasks like updates and patches. We also have a Help Desk where technicians are available to troubleshoot issues and answer your questions.
- Security – Our services provide protection from malware (viruses, spyware, spam, and Email threats) and questionable websites. Your systems and information will be secure, the email you have to filter through will be significantly reduced and you can have peace of mind knowing there are people doing research to keep you protected from the latest threats.
- Data Protection – Your information and data are an integral part of your business that should be safeguarded and protected. We will back up your data to a secure offsite data center, then manage that process to ensure backups happen and everything is backed up correctly.
- Increased availability and performance
- Access to the best technology and applications for you to purchase
- Minimize employee time spent trouble-shooting technical issues and free technical resources to work on projects that generate more revenue for your business
- Access to senior level engineers when you need them
- Predictable monthly budget item for IT services
- Access to information about current technology trends how they could benefit your business
- Hardware and software inventory report of systems running on your network
- Report of your network health
- Automation of updates and patches
- Proactive maintenance and management to prevent issues from occurring before they affect users
Visit any of the following areas for details about our Managed IT Services.