Sterling Heights Sales
Job Title: Inside Sales - "Customer Advocate 1"
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
This position will report directly to the Director of Sales. Customer Advocate is an Inside Sales and Account Management position created to support and maintain a healthy existing BSB customer base. If determined, work closely with the original assigned Account Executive where applicable. The Customer Advocate will be assigned to a list of accounts within the Michigan and Ohio market, work with the Director of Business Development on all marketing campaigns and lead generation. Telemarket to provided list to generate qualified Sales Appointments to our Direct Sales Department. Responsible for selling BSB products, services, renewal agreements to the existing customer base in order to meet and exceed the established monthly revenue quota.
- 8:00 am Morning Call (not on Thursday)
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Monday through Friday)
- Thursday morning Sales Training meeting 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Monthly Quota $15,000 (subject to change at any time by BSB management based upon market demands).
- Report to the Director of Sales on:
- Weekly Activity
- Sales Funnel Growth
- Schedule New Logo Appointments for Direct Sales
- Make up to but not limited to 50 customer contact calls per day.
- Enter all activity, contact information and milestones within Tigerpaw (BSB's corporate CRM). Ensure that you have entered in multiple contacts within every existing customer.
- Stay current on all BSB products and services through knowledge based training.
- Make sure to achieve the Mitel annual sales certification.
- Work closely with originating Account Executive where applicable to achieve quota attainment for both the AE and CA collectively.
- Discuss and Introduce all BSB products and services to existing customers in an effort to inform the customer base of all that BSB has to offer.
- Mitel Products and Services
- Software Assurance Agreements and Renewals
- Maintenance Agreements and Renewals
- Carrier Services
- BSB's Hosted Solution
- Managed Services
- Responsible for all hardware sales under $5,000. If and when the hardware opportunity exceeds $5,000, the opportunity may be assigned to the originating Account Executive or will be assigned by the Director of Sales. (10% Bounty will be paid back to CA upon execution of sale for quota attainment).
- Responsible for all Carrier Sales under $3,500 in monthly recurring revenue or any "complex" opportunity in need of a Solution Engineer or customer facing appointment then will be assigned to Account Executive. (10% Bounty will be paid back to the CA upon sale for quota attainment).
- Attend all Sales Training scheduled meetings on time. No cell phone permitted.
- Attend all BSB Corporate Events, Business Meetings, Customer Meetings (if applicable) and or any other scheduled activity.
- Prepare Service Agreements, Quotes, Proposals and any other BSB corporate sales documents within BSB's software applications.
- Must be able to work within all provided software applications such as Tigerpaw, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Stay current on all Corporate or OEM technical training as directed.
- Work within our EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System). Meet assigned "Rocks" and assigned reading material.
- Open to Coaching.
- Team Player.
If you are interested in pursing a rewarding career with BSB please send an email with your resume attached to us by Applying Here.